The annual general meeting of NTFC Supporters Ltd took place on Thursday 28 November at Kingsley Park WMC in Northampton.
The meeting was led by Trust chairman Andy Roberts and board secretary Helen Hickman.
* The minutes of the 2018 AGM, held at Sixfields on 15 November 2018, were approved
* The chairman reported on an interesting and challenging year, with matters looking up on the field of play but no change to the situation off it. He reported that there had been no meeting between the Trust and the football club since the end of January and that this was an impasse that the Trust had taken steps to resolve.
There had been several meetings with Northampton Borough Council but there is no discernible movement of development plans for Sixfields. The Trust had secured the old athletics track land and the west stand car park, alongside the stadium, as an Asset of Community Value but this has as not yet been listed with the Land Registry.
The Trust is encouraged by the report from the football club that leashold land in the name of County Developments Northampton Ltd has been transferred to Northampton Town FC Ltd but this has so far not been filed with Companies House. The Trust is seeking a meeting with the football club to establish more detail.
In respect of future community ownership at Northampton Town FC, this will continue to be explored by the Trust board but, in the present climate, the time is not right to actively pursue this.
The chairman, together with the board secretary and treasurer Trina Smith, are among a board delegation that has been invited to community-owned Exeter City for the League Two game on 7 December.
* The Trust presently has 763 members, of which 572 are life members - a membership drive will be undertaken in the New Year.
* A reduction in the Trust's financial reserve, together with a pressing need to record the value of the Trust's football club shareholding in the accounts, means that the Trust must work towards generating more income in the next financial year.
* Cobblers Travel and the Trust's Club 500 fundraiser are both profitable.
* Treasurer Trina Smith and membership secretary Stuart Taylor's board posts were both up-for re-election. Both agreed to continue as board members in their respective roles. The Trust would like to welcome Bob Clarke of Kingsthorpe, Northampton, to the board following his election. Welcome Bob!
* Clifford Towers of Northampton were re-appointed as auditors of the Trust's accounts.